Friday, December 31, 2010

How To Check On Leclerc Cell Phone

Year's Eve 2010



Hello my sweet <3

Today and Tomorrow begins the New Year's Eve year 2011. I hope the This year is better than in 2010. Although it was not particularly bad but still room for improvement:) But now I will show you even know how I make up my New Year's Eve. It is very heavy blue-gray and falls on already. However, it is also the AMU to ürgendeiner other party only wear in everyday life, I would recommend you do not have (unless you want to attract attention).



instructions or products that I used:

p2 Open Up Your Eyes Brightener as a base and under the eyebrow
Essence Shadow 2004 Fancy Girl in the Show Off LE across the begweglichen Lid
From the Sleek Storm range of the No 1 in the exterior angle and on the eyelid
The nr 2 from the current range in the crease
The No. 3 in the inner corner and lower eyelid something
The Manhattan X-Treme eyeliners are on the lower waterline
And my eyelashes mascara with Catrice Lashes to Kill Mascara


wishes you a Happy New Year 2011 ♥

Eure Simone

0 comments:

Post a Comment