Friday, December 17, 2010

Template Pinewood Derby Ship

Review: Balea Rubin shower

wanted Hallöchen my sweet time I <3

reviewn currently my favorite of all the shower gel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It contains 300ml and cost about 0.65 €. The presentation I find very nice, as they may be simple but nicely aussieht.Aber what is not so great, that a Limited Edition is the shower gel, so it's only a short time available.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here you can now find the product promise and the contents of the Duschgels.Ich find the scent smells like Christmas very, very sweet but still fresh. Such a scent I had never liked a Duschgel.Mir the absolute! For the Christmas season but also so ideal for winter, I find it great.


Then another plus is the color and the conditioning effect of the shower gel, it is a beautiful red nächmlich what fits great for packing. Also nice is the feeling when rubbed with the gel, the skin then feels totally soft and you can shower after about 1 hour, the smell of the shower gel . Perceive


Summary: Great product, I'm going to buy more aufjeden case. The only downside is that it is a Limited Edition. But if you hoarding a few of them still at home, you have some time this super shower gel to hand;)

your Simone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment