Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank You E-mail Subject

autumn AMU Series Autumn Love Mini

Hallöchen <'3

This is now the last part of my autumn AMU series. Find the look very nice, as you carry him kann.Wie also wonderful in everyday life, the last 2 look my series I have this look too made up with the Sleek Storm range.






So I made up the look:

First, I have my UMA Base Aufgetragen.Dann I have applied the color number 1 on my entire eyelid, color, number 2 in the crease. After that I blinded everything, so that a smooth transition occurs. The paint # 2, I then applied at the lower lashes. Finally, I have my lashes with the mascara Multi Action Essence of mascara and you have that look.

Hope you enjoy the autumn series with the AMU's ♥

has All the best, your Simone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment