Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things I Need For My Bathroom

I was once again Cosmetics shopping ..

Hallöchen <3


As you have already read in my title, I was again in my beloved DM Da course I again found some treasures that I would like to introduce you:

a
I finally got the magic forest LE Alverde discovered and since I have this beautiful Rouge in color Terra Magic 505 taken by all the rave so, it cost 2.95 €.


Then I bought this beautiful dark brown eyeliner from the magical forest in the color LE 041 Magic Earth for 1.75 €.


have also I is then also this beautiful Essence Lipstick in Color 46 Fashionista purchased cost by the way, 1.90 €, and which I now ♥


& love in the end I've still the Natural Mat makeup of Manhattan Clear Face for 3:45 € bought because I wanted again to try a new make up.

wish you a beautiful Saturday ♥

your

Simone PS: Average click to the pictures bigger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment